Thursday, January 21, 2010

Still Here...



Here's a shot of Mrs. Tony (Barb) and son TJ at JFK this afternoon just before he walked away and into the security area to fly to San Francisco, and his new job as second guitarist and background vocalist for an established band in CA. I'd tell you more, but I'm waiting until the official announcement is made by the band, cause that's only right, and he'd hate me if I spoiled things :). Soon, though.

In the meantime, I've added 5 guitars and 3 amps to my collection. Temporarily, of course. I should do a photo session on that sometime, cause I can remember times in college when all I had was a borrowed acoustic, and other times when I sold my Holy Grail gear to buy an engagement ring and was left with nada to play with.

And, listen, thanks to everyone for their support, and I don't say that lightly. And more on that later. I miss the kid already. I have to clean his room.

1 comment:

  1. You might want to wait a few days to clean his room. Otherwise, you may come across something that will trigger a multitude of memories and reduce you to tears. But, with cell phones, it gets easier. Janet

    ReplyDelete