Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Think The End Is In Sight.....

After some serious and not so serious considerations, I'm giving this up. I'm not going away yet, nor going away permanently, but I have just lost interest in pursuing this when so little happens for such a long time :).

I thought that it might be fun to search around the internet and re-post things from the 60's and like that, but, you know, you can do that for yourself if you want to :). Anyway, this whole nostalgia thing gets a little old after a while, and those continuing references to Batman, Dick Van Dyke, etc., do start to get grating after continuous use. I had hoped that we would have more to see and listen to by this point, but we don't, and rather than pretend that my interest level is as great as it was in the beginning, I think it's better to close shop here, and start again with a more generally named blog at some point in the near future.

I'll move my kid's stuff over, but the Chad & Jeremy videos and photo links will be taken down. Maybe the "official" sites will put some up, but you can pester them for those if you see fit.

I was never privy to any breaking news so I doubt that my actions here will create a great sucking void in the information world, anyway. So, when I get the new blog up, I'll provide a link here, rip all of this down, and start fresh. And of course we'll just love to get our hands on whatever new product is, well, produced, and try to give an unbiased opinion regarding such.

I would have done this sooner, but we had some hopes that we'd be seeing at least the DVD by now. And while it will still no doubt arrive at some point, we'll need to take a look at it from another place, if not perspective.

That's it. It's been fun, right?

2 comments:

  1. Boo Hoo.
    Another One Bites The Dust...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony, we will miss your C&J blog so very much. Thank you for keeping us informed about Chad and Jeremy. You have been a friend to all of us and we have been blessed to know you. I'm looking forward to reading your new blog. Janet

    ReplyDelete