Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Before I forget

Those of you who follow the Yahoo group no doubt noticed a post this evening from the moderator, passing along a comment from Chad Stuart about the upcoming Gordon Waller memorial concert in May.

Although I doubt that my post will be published, I thought I'd post it here.

I really do need to ask this question in response to Chad's comment:

"Chad says on this memorial gig: "We're very happy to get this chance to celebrate the life of Gordon Waller. This year we have a scaled-back touring schedule in order to focus on working on our new album..."

One can only wonder how much longer they can work on a CD that's been in the works for nearly 7 years. Since it was originally announced for Fall, 2009, can it still be impacted by a concert date scheduled for the end of May, 2010?

Seriously, it's still being worked on?


Let's not hold our breath for anything coming out soon, CD-wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment