Monday, February 15, 2010

Final Comments

Thought I'd post these final comments, for which I'm very thankful :).

Anonymous said...

Tony, thank you for all of your time and energy on behalf of C&J. I'm looking forward to your new blog. Janet
February 12, 2010 11:37 PM

Anonymous said...

And just before Valentine's Day, too. It seems ironic as I write this that a blog about guys who could put together and sweetly sing the perfect love song should have its end just as Cupid came around to take some of the credit...
Thanks for the hard work, the wonderfully written reviews, the photos, the news and nostalgia, the history, the honesty, and the humor. This was a quality endeavor, written by a devoted fan, musician, Renaissance and family man. I don't think the web will see the likes of it again. Deb
February 14, 2010 11:44 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment