Monday, January 4, 2010

MySpace

I've sent a post to the Yahoo group minutes ago, as follows:

Hopefully, this post will get through ok.

I’d like to let those whose pictures I’ve hosted and “tagged” on my MySpace page know that I will be shutting down that page next week. I will be happy to re-post either on the C&J Facebook fan site, or here at Yahoo (if they haven’t been posted already). Please email me privately at tonpypicc@optonline.net with your instructions.

I feel that the whole MySpace thing has run its course, at least as far as I’m concerned, and I can’t maintain that page properly any longer, in addition to the blog and Facebook, so I’m taking it down.

Be well and Happy New Year,

Tony

I think there are only 4 people involved, so if I don't hear from everyone, I'll do personal emails. And most, if not everything, has already been posted on Yahoo, so the only effect I can see is that the photos will be removed from the C&J MySpace site, at least temporarily, or until the original owners re-post them.

More later

1 comment:

  1. Aagh, Tony, what will we do without you on MySpace? I'll be contacting you about my photos which you so kindly posted. I would like to keep them up some way, some how. Janet

    ReplyDelete