Wednesday, January 6, 2010

CD Baby

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/chadjeremy

Do you know what you get when you copy and paste that link to a browser? Yep, the CDBaby listing for Ark-eology. And, what, didn't you notice the only review on the page :)?

If you read the description, it says that this is their 25th release. I'm guessing that this included foreign and domestic releases as well as greatest hits. So, obviously, it's not 25 LPs worth of new songs, but x amount of new, and x amount of re-releasing. Still and all, a very very nice job.

And I do miss a re-vamped I Don't Want To Lose You, Baby, and Ballad of a Teenage Failure should be there too (though not a national top 40 hit), and yes I'm being picky. And if you haven't bought it on line or at one of the shows, do it. And pick up another greatest hits CD compilation for Teenage Failure and I Don't Want To Lose You, Baby.

Anyway, just wanted to point that bit about the review out in case you all missed it.

And I need to get this out as well. Is anyone else bothered by the fact that the Nimbit player starts automatically every time you visit the web site or MySpace? Can't we have that as a choice?

Ok, I'm done with the rants, as weak as they are.

1 comment:

  1. Has there been any news about a release date for either the new CD or the DVD? My wife and I are wondering weather or not this DVD will ever see the light of day.
    Bob from Port Jervis

    ReplyDelete